Experienced San Antonio Criminal, Juvenile and Family Law Attorney
Serving Clients in San Antonio, Bexar County and throughout all of Texas
- Former Prosecutor
- More Than 17 Years Trial Experience
- Licensed In Both Texas And California
If you or a loved one or friend are going through a divorce or have been arrested or accused of a crime you need an experienced Texas attorney. I am a Family Law Lawyer and a Criminal Lawyer. I do both because I am first and foremost a trial attorney, a litigator, and both Family Law and Criminal Defense depend for success on the trial skills of the attorney who handles the case. Make sure you ask one simple question of any lawyer you may hire: So, how may trials have you conducted in your career so far?"
I am Kenneth "Eric" Baker. I am a San Antonio Texas Criminal and Family Law attorney practicing in Bexar and surrounding counties. I have been trying cases for over 17 years and have more trial experience than many of the attorneys you may consult with. In Family Law and in Criminal Law: the battle is won in the courtroom...hire an attorney who's been there.
Please contact my San Antonio Law Office at (210) 299-7741 if you would like to discuss your case free of charge for as long as it takes for you to understand your rights and your case.
- Interstate Child Custody: How the Texas UCCJEA helps resolve child custody disputes where the child and at least one parent live in different states. Interstate child custody cases usually happen when the parents of a child live in different states. The question is how do courts resolve disputes ....
- Disposition Hearings in Juvenile Court: Understanding and Navigating the Texas Juvenile Justice System, Part 5 In the previous four posts I've covered what happens when a child gets arrested for committing a crime in Texas. From pre arrest warning to diversion ....
- Certification and Transfer Hearings: Understanding and Navigating the Texas Juvenile Justice System, Part 4 This is part four of a series of articles intended to help explain to parents and other interested parties the juvenile justice system in Texas. Most ....